Download our free guide to inheriting in Spain
At E&G Solicitors in Spain we have been advising clients in relation to inheriting assets in Spain since 2004. We are uniquely qualified to assist you on the sometimes complicated journey of administering an estate in Spain. Whether there is a will or whether there is no will, we can assist you.
What's in the guide to inheriting in Spain?
- A glossary of the Spanish and English legal terminology you will encounter during the process of inheriting in Spain
- A guide to inheriting in Spain where there is a will
- A guide to inheriting in Spain where there is no will
- A summary of the documentation that it will be necessary to obtain to administer an estate in Spain
- A rundown of the pitfalls you may encounter when inheriting in Spain
- A brief guide to realising the assets once an inheritance in Spain is complete.
To receive your copy of the free guide to inheriting in Spain simply complete the form below. You may also find our pages on Succession and Probate in Spain to be useful.
We hope that you will find our guide to inheriting in Spain useful. If you have any questions about inheriting in Spain please contact us by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 020 3478 1420 or by completing our contact form.