English speaking immigration lawyers in Spain can help you with short and long-term moves to Spain, ensuring you are aware of all rules and regulations. You’ll need to understand on what grounds you can apply for residency.
If you are interested in moving to Spain for the short or long-term, whether for work or personal reasons, as either as an EU or non-EU national, you will need to know what your residency obligations are and comply with all residency applications.
If you are a non-EU national and are hoping to gain residence in Spain, there are now more options open to you than before, following new rules and regulations introduced by the Spanish government. .
- Residency in Spain is available for any one of the following reasons:
- Contract of employment with a Spanish registered company, whether temporary or otherwise;
- Purchase of a business, or commencing business in Spain;
- Investment in Spanish real estate;
- Investment in Spanish government bonds;
- Deposit of sufficient funds in a Spanish bank account; or
- Course of study.
If you would like to reside in Spain, or to be granted permission to reside in Spain, it will be useful to seek independent legal advice to help you understand what grounds you can apply for residency and what will be expected from you. At E&G Solicitors in Spain we can advise you in relation to your application for residency in Spain and assist you with any additional tax or accommodation needs you may have once your residency is granted.